1.3 Logo Best Practices
Abide by these simple guidelines to ensure your logo represents your brand effectively across all client-facing materials.
- Maintain the official color palette & arrangements.
- Maintain the logo proportions—don’t distort the image by stretching or squishing the aspect ratio.
- Maintain a proper exclusion zone—the logo is a strong visual mark, give it room to breathe.
- Make sure the logo is placed on a background with enough contrast. The standard logo should be used on a white background. The color inversions should be used on a dark background.
- Make sure to use the original logo with the proper typography instead of recreating it.
- Typically, one instance of your logo will suffice for most advertisements and client-facing materials.